Potluck next week!!
So here's what I'm thinking...
We should have a potluck here at my place next Sunday (November 12th, I think). We all have Monday off from school, so we can have a little get together that day, while still having enough time for planning and prepping.
Also, if anyone wants to crash here we have the futon available as well as an air mattress. Let me know what you think... email or give me a ring. I think it would be a good time!!!
As far as school goes, things have been pretty decent this week. Volleyball is done (we lost in quarter finals to OKM, those stupid Huskies!), and although there's a lot of marking to do this weekend, school is moderately under control. I think I'm more nervous that my interim report for this term is going to be taking place this week (much earlier than most people), since Carmella (my advisor) is leaving the country in a few weeks and it has to be done before then. I'm always worried that I'm not living up to some part of the huge mountain of expectations that have been thrust upon us. Just yesterday, one of my sponsors came to me in a panic about getting pre-report grades up so students can see what they're missing and what can be improved... however, I had no idea that this was a big deal and she was disappointed that I didn't have them all ready. I don't think she was upset since no one really told me about this. Still, there's just so many things to think about.
Okay, enough for now... let me know about the potluck!!! Call, email, reply here, whatever.
- T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home