Welcome
Well, I hope this gets off the ground!
I've been wanting to set a blog up for our Intern group for the past few months, particularly since we only see eachother once or twice a month. I would really like this forum to be used to discuss any concerns, questions, successes, failures, and any other issues that may arise throughout our practicum time this year. Jokes, good stories, and meeting times for barbeques and potlucks are hopefully going to be a part of it as well!!
As I'm sure you've realized, you need to sign up and create a user name and password to participate in the blog. I'd really like everyone to register, even if they don't contribute. Considering I'm the blabbermouth, I'm sure I'll post enough rubbish on here to keep the posts going. This is a private forum, so only those that I've invited are going to be able to participate (as far as I know). It's not a public blog either... it's just for us.
HOWEVER, as with everything related to this profession, try to limit specifics about things like colleagues, students, parents, sponsors, etc. Even though this is generally private, we should try to maintain the decorum expected of us in any environment.
Otherwise, blog on, bloggers. Feel free to email me anytime about anything related to this or anything else related to school. I probably won't have answers, but I'll repond in about 3000 words regardless ;)
- T

1 Comments:
I'm leaving a comment just so I'm not lonely on here...
- T
Post a Comment
<< Home